Businesses for Sale
DOOR MAINTENANCE FOR LIFTS
THE COMPANY is an industrial door and lift door specialist. It provides and installs the UK’s leading industrial doors, shutters and grilles and offers maintenance contracts giving the customer peace of mind.
The company was established in 1993 and became a limited company in October 2002. Its knowledge and expertise dates back to 1950. The company currently works for and has worked for many world-renowned blue chip companies. The list of high profile clients is available to the buyer.
The premises are located near London with easy access to all areas of the south of England.
There are huge potential and exciting growth opportunities, these are ready and waiting for expansion.
- Company name and logo well recognised in the industry.
- High profile customer base
- One of only very limited door suppliers in the UK who are accredited and trained to work on lifts.
- One of a very few companies in the UK offering a full package of services, skill and efficiency.
- Large database of historic components and suppliers and can source parts several years old
- Can offer new design options through a number of suppliers.
- Has an excellent relationship with its network of trusted suppliers and tradesmen.
QUALITY PRESSWORK & FABRICATIONS
This company is a manufacturer of quality pressings, welded assemblies, small fabrications and tubular components and assemblies. Over 45 years of experience dedicated to its customers have created the solid foundations and the growth of the company is down to its core focus of ‘total customer commitment’. Its skills also extend to the design and manufacture of press tooling, assembly fixtures in its own superbly equipped toolroom.
The company operates from a site in the West Midlands, with excellent access to the motorway network and employs multi-skilled personnel, many with long service, who are dedicated to manufacturing high quality components and assemblies.
Coventry Precision Engineering
Henley Business Group has been instructed exclusively by the owners who wish to retire. Henley Business Group will be pleased to arrange meetings with the vendors. Offers, on a debt free cash free basis, are being sought for 100% of the share capital.
- Well established precision engineering company
- Over 40 years of experience
- Specialises in design & manufacture of auto, agricultural and commercial vehicle parts and transmission components
- An impressive turnover of £2million with potential for future growth.
- Retirement Sale